Taste test: This box contained eight individual packages with three cracker sandwiches in each. The crackers were round and looked similar to Ritz. Because it was so unusual to see tuna as the sandwich filling for this type of product (cheese and peanut butter are far more common), I checked the ingredients to see if the filling actually contained tuna, figuring that it indeed would. Not only did it not contain actual tuna — it didn't contain fish of any type!
The taste was reasonably like tuna, even knowing that it actually wasn't. The was no spice that I could notice, at least initially, but there was a noticeable heat that arrived in the aftertaste. It was a tough task to get any other snackers to even try these, but really they weren't all that bad.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like tuna, and not even in a bad way. Not bad.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1024 snacks)
- Crackers (215 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road