Farmer's Pantry Cornbread Crisps Jalapeño
Taste test: These crackers looked much like the original flavor from Farmer's Pantry, with diamond shapes and bumpy surfaces, but there were some occasional small green bits on the light yellow surfaces.
We crunched in to find that the taste was mostly similar, with a nice cornbread flavor, but there was some added flavor from the jalapeño. It didn't quite add a hot kick to the cornbread, but it did add some noticeable zestiness. A nice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly zestier take on sweet cornbread.
From the package: “Farmer's Pantry is committed to feeding your hunger. Literally. So we've created Cornbread Crisps made from real corn–just like the corn found a farmers pantry. These are baked, not fried, to be as wholesome and delicious as they can possibly be.” ... “We Americans are a driven people. We push boundaries. Try new things. We move the world forward. The pursuit of 'better' is in our DNA. We are always hungry.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: FP FP LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road