Taste test: These crackers were fairly big, at about 2-1/2 by 3-1/4 inches, and they were fairly thick, with a range of colors from off-white to golden beige.
Each piece had perforations that allowed it to be easily broken into six sub-pieces, in a 2x3 grid of wide rectangles, plus there were five holes within each sub-cracker. I broke one of the pieces in half and crunched in to find a very crumbly texture and a great sweet, buttery taste. You'd be advised to prepare yourself for some cleanup after eating these, as the made lots of crumbs of all sizes, but the great taste made the effort worth it.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly buttery.
From the package: “Taste the magic” ... “International Taste & Quality Institute iTQi Brussels Superior Taste Award 2011” ... “Golden Delight Crackers/Biscoitos Salgados”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road