Taste test: These smallish, cracker-like cookies had almost rectangular shapes, with straight edges along the two shorter sides and some ripples along the longer edges. They were fairly thick and had various shades of beige, light along the edges and dark in the middle, with some lighter sugary spots scattered over the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a somewhat odd feel, as they were soft in a way that felt different from all other crackers and cookies, but not in a bad way. The taste was mildly sweet and nice. A bit of a strange one, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweet, kind of remotely like fried dough.
From the package: “Sweet crackers” ... “Made in Argentina”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road