Doctor Kracker Seeded Spelt Snack Chips
Taste test: These small rectangular crackers were made from spelt flour (which is apparently some type of wheat) with sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and flax seeds.
The texture was quite odd, as the crackers had a hard crunch and sort of a dense, foam-like feel. The taste was mostly like sunflower seeds, with maybe a bit of sesame mixed in. Overall, these were OK, but a bit on the odd side. Normally I like the taste of sesame seeds, and I'm fairly ambivilant about sunflower seeds, but the combination of the two seemed to be less than the sum of the parts. Might want to dip these in some strong-flavored dip to cover up some of the flavor.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I think I can smell both sesame seeds and sunflower seeds, but not a very good overall aroma.
From the package: “Stare unabashedly at the Seeded Spelt.” ... “Doctor Kracker's Snack Chips are different. Very different. Packed with whole grains and organic ingredients, each Kracker delivers fiber, essential fatty acids, micronutrients and minerals. But the most amazing thing about them is how great they taste. Organic toasted sunflower seeds. Organic toasted cheddar cheese. Together in a Kracker. Crunch!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Doctor Kracker
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mary. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road