Dewey's Bakery Chipotle Cheddar Cornbread Crackers
Taste test: These small crackers had rectangular shapes and a range of colors that fell well within your typical cornbread colors. There was a very sparse application of very small, dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of cheese taste, more like a cheesy bread than a cheesy corn bread, but with none of the expected chipotle spice, at least initially. The heat did indeed arrive soon after, a nice solid, slightly smoky burn that fit the chipotle expectation well. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheesy bread smell.
From the package: “We were the first electric bakery in #wsnc” ... “We shipped 12,000 pounds of fruit cake to our troops during WWII” ... “Celebrate sweet moments & bringing people together to celebrate. Every day.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dewey's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Daily Table, Dorchester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road