Dewey's Bakery Chipotle Cheddar Cornbread Crackers
Taste test: These small crackers had rectangular shapes and a range of colors that fell well within your typical cornbread colors. There was a very sparse application of very small, dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of cheese taste, more like a cheesy bread than a cheesy corn bread, but with none of the expected chipotle spice, at least initially. The heat did indeed arrive soon after, a nice solid, slightly smoky burn that fit the chipotle expectation well. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheesy bread smell.
From the package: “We were the first electric bakery in #wsnc” ... “We shipped 12,000 pounds of fruit cake to our troops during WWII” ... “Celebrate sweet moments & bringing people together to celebrate. Every day.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dewey's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Cornbread (8 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road