Taste test: This tray of crackers promoted itself as having four cheeses, but it there was nothing prominent on the package to say which ones.
It took a careful reading of the ingredients to identify the cheeses as Parmesan, Asiago, Romano and Blue. There wasn't much seasoning visible, but the cheeses were intense and tasted very good, as our tasters quickly ate the whole package of about 60 Japanese-style rice crackers. We were impressed by the fact that while nutritional label estimated a total of just 48 crackers (3 servings of 16) but in reality the tray overdelivered with four rows of 15 crackers each.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell. I'm not that good at identifying cheese, but it's definitely not cheddar!
From the package: “Low fat, wafer thin rice crackers baked to a light, crispy perfection! Enjoy right out of the package or with your favorite spreads and toppings.” ... “Zero Grams Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road