Taste test: These round crackers came in a plastic tray with four rows of about 15 crackers each.
The crackers had a texture similar to Japanese rice crackers, with a sort of glazed surface. Each one generally had a small number of sesame seeds visibly embedded inside, though some crackers had more sesame than others. The small number of seeds didn't stop these from having a nice sesame taste, along with some of the same taste that you generally get from Japanese rice crackers. Our snackers liked these.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fresh sesame smell.
From the package: “Trans Fat Free • Saturated Fat Free • Cholesterol Free” ... “low fat” ... “Wafer thin rice crackers baked to a light crispy perfection! Enjoy right our of the package, or with your favorite spreads and toppings.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road