Taste test: These round crackers came in a plastic tray with four rows of about 15 crackers each.
The crackers had a texture similar to Japanese rice crackers, with a sort of glazed surface. Each one generally had a small number of sesame seeds visibly embedded inside, though some crackers had more sesame than others. The small number of seeds didn't stop these from having a nice sesame taste, along with some of the same taste that you generally get from Japanese rice crackers. Our snackers liked these.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fresh sesame smell.
From the package: “Trans Fat Free • Saturated Fat Free • Cholesterol Free” ... “low fat” ... “Wafer thin rice crackers baked to a light crispy perfection! Enjoy right our of the package, or with your favorite spreads and toppings.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road