Taste test: These round rice crackers came in a tray with four rows of crackers, and upon grabbing the first one, I could immediately feel that there was a lot of cheese powder on the crackers.
The cheese taste was mild and pretty good, and it went well with the taste of the crackers. Most of our tasters liked these, and they ate their way through the whole container very, very quickly.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Trans Fat Free” ... “Saturated Fat Free” ... “Cholesterol Free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terra Harvest Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road