Crax Daha Baharatlı
Taste test: This small bag contained lots of very thin bread sticks, each about 4-1/2 inches long, with a beige color generally and a light coating of white and green seasoning.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a fairly mild but very tasty, salty and savory flavor. I couldn't really place the flavor, though I did like it, but the translations on the bag mentioned an herb mix, which made sense. Very good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild mix of spices.
From the package: “Imported into USA by Krinos Foods” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Herb mix used in Crax Herbs Stick Crackers is increased from 2% to 3,5%”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road