Combos Cheeseburger Cracker
Taste test: Like all Combos, these tube-shaped snacks had a crunchy outside and cheese-flavored filling.
Instead of being enclosed within a hollow pretzel, this variety Combos had a cracker-like outer covering with salt. The "cheese" on the inside had a pickle-and-mustard tang to the cheese flavor, so if you're familiar with McDonald's cheeseburgers or any other fast-food burgers that use pickles and mustard, you will find the taste to be similar. There was no burger taste, so it was not exactly like eating a cheeseburger. It was more like eating a pickle-and-mustard snack.
Shop: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the pickles on a hamburger.
From the package: “Combos Snacks are ... Crunchy Oven Baked Crackers with Creamy cheese flavored fillings that create the perfect hunger management snack.”
Online store: Buy Combos on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Combos (17 snacks)
- Cheese (318 snacks)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road