Taste test: This large foil package contained four separate packets, each containing 12 large rectangular crackers. Each cracker had perforations to break it into four smaller rectangular pieces, and each of those pieces had a pattern of seven fairly large holes.
OK, enough math! We crunched in to find a very nice texture — light, crisp and crumbly, with quite a bit of butter flavor. In fact, lots and lots of butter. Besides the butter, they tasted like Saltines, though extra-light ones. There was maybe a hint of coconut in the aftertaste. Most of our snackers enjoyed the taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butter.
From the package: “4 Tacos 48 Galletas”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (90 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road