Taste test: This large foil package contained four separate packets, each containing 12 large rectangular crackers. Each cracker had perforations to break it into four smaller rectangular pieces, and each of those pieces had a pattern of seven fairly large holes.
OK, enough math! We crunched in to find a very nice texture — light, crisp and crumbly, with quite a bit of butter flavor. In fact, lots and lots of butter. Besides the butter, they tasted like Saltines, though extra-light ones. There was maybe a hint of coconut in the aftertaste. Most of our snackers enjoyed the taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like butter.
From the package: “4 Tacos 48 Galletas”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road