Taste test: This package contained five conjoined but separable individual packs, each providing six bread sticks and a small tub of cheese dip.
First I tried a bread stick without the cheese, and it had a light crunch and a slight sweetness. For the rest, I dipped them into the bright orange cheese, and it made a decent combination. It wasn't fancy or delicious cheese, but it was perfectly good, with a creamy feel and bit of tanginess.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy cheez whiz type of smell.
From the package: “Cheese Dip with Bread Sticks” ... “Does not need refrigeration” ... “Made in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road