Clancy's Cornbread Crisps Barbecue Flavored
Taste test: These store-brand crackers looked a lot like the ones from Farmer's Pantry, with the same diamond shapes and a golden yellow surface color with a light smattering of fine orange powder.
We crunched in to find a tasty but mild barbecue flavor initially, with some cornbread flavor in the aftertaste, though a fairly mild one. The barbecue flavor was a nice choice, as I like cornbread a side for any good barbecue, but I do wish they had offered a stronger cornbread taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smoky barbecue sauce smell overpowered any cornbread smell.
From the package: “Only at Aldi” ... “Baked not fried” ... “ALDI Twice as nice guarantee” ... “10 whole grains per serving”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road