Clancy's Cornbread Crisps Barbecue Flavored
Taste test: These store-brand crackers looked a lot like the ones from Farmer's Pantry, with the same diamond shapes and a golden yellow surface color with a light smattering of fine orange powder.
We crunched in to find a tasty but mild barbecue flavor initially, with some cornbread flavor in the aftertaste, though a fairly mild one. The barbecue flavor was a nice choice, as I like cornbread a side for any good barbecue, but I do wish they had offered a stronger cornbread taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smoky barbecue sauce smell overpowered any cornbread smell.
From the package: “Only at Aldi” ... “Baked not fried” ... “ALDI Twice as nice guarantee” ... “10 whole grains per serving”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road