Clancy's Cornbread Crisps Barbecue Flavored
Taste test: These store-brand crackers looked a lot like the ones from Farmer's Pantry, with the same diamond shapes and a golden yellow surface color with a light smattering of fine orange powder.
We crunched in to find a tasty but mild barbecue flavor initially, with some cornbread flavor in the aftertaste, though a fairly mild one. The barbecue flavor was a nice choice, as I like cornbread a side for any good barbecue, but I do wish they had offered a stronger cornbread taste.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild smoky barbecue sauce smell overpowered any cornbread smell.
From the package: “Only at Aldi” ... “Baked not fried” ... “ALDI Twice as nice guarantee” ... “10 whole grains per serving”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Aldi Foods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road