Cheez-It Twisterz Cheddar & More Cheddar
Taste test: These inch-long sticks had sort of a double helix design to them, with one helix being a dull yellow color and the other a dull orange.
Each color was a bit less bright than it showed in the picture on the package, but the look was still very close. The cheese taste was pretty good, with a somewhat cheddary flavor, distinctly different than the regular Cheez-Its flavor, kind of like the flavor of Kraft macaroni and cheese. The crunchy pieces were a great size to hold one in your hand and then bite into the whole thing. I tried and tried to eat just the orange or just the yellow portion of the Twisterz to determine whether they tasted different. I couldn't detect any difference, which might have had something to do with the difficulty of biting just one type, but also might indicate a very close taste similarity between the Cheez-It "cheddar" flavoring and the Cheez-It "more cheddar" flavoring.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly mild cheddar smell.
From the package: “Two Flavors! Big Crunch!” ... “How did we do it? We took 2 bold tastes and twisted them for an extra crunch Cheesy Snack!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road