Cheez-It SpongeBob SquarePants Baked Mild Cheddar Crackers
Taste test: This version of Cheez-Its had a generally trapezoidal shape, with wiggly SpongeBob-style edges and Spongebob's face stamped into one side of the Cheez-It.
There were several different SpongeBob expressions among the Cheez-Its in the box. The thickness of the pieces varied a bit but was generally a bit thinner than regular square Cheez-Its. You could see pieces of salt on each of the pieces. As with every other kind of Cheez-Its we've tried, our tasters liked these a lot. It seems you can't go wrong with Cheez-Its.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild Cheez-Its smell.
From the package: “Has Plankton unleashed his most diabolical plan yet? Help SpongeBob or join forces with the tiny terror to see who can reach the Krusty Krab first!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (45 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (110 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road