Cheez-It SpongeBob SquarePants Baked Mild Cheddar Crackers
Taste test: This version of Cheez-Its had a generally trapezoidal shape, with wiggly SpongeBob-style edges and Spongebob's face stamped into one side of the Cheez-It.
There were several different SpongeBob expressions among the Cheez-Its in the box. The thickness of the pieces varied a bit but was generally a bit thinner than regular square Cheez-Its. You could see pieces of salt on each of the pieces. As with every other kind of Cheez-Its we've tried, our tasters liked these a lot. It seems you can't go wrong with Cheez-Its.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild Cheez-Its smell.
From the package: “Has Plankton unleashed his most diabolical plan yet? Help SpongeBob or join forces with the tiny terror to see who can reach the Krusty Krab first!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road