Cheez-It Duoz Zesty Queso Cheddar Blanco
Taste test: This box contained two kinds of Cheez-Its, with a good contrast of colors between the pale yellow Cheddar Blanco ones and the orange Zesty Queso ones.
Within the Zesty Queso ones, there was some variation in color, depending on the level of seasoning on any given piece, so some were a bit redder than others. The taste was pretty good, as there was a bit of extra spiciness to the Zesty Queso ones, and it was a nice mix of tastes when I ate both kinds in the same bite.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it does have the kick of a queso dip. Nice.
From the package: “Two flavors combined in one box!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road