Cheez-It Duoz Zesty Queso Cheddar Blanco
Taste test: This box contained two kinds of Cheez-Its, with a good contrast of colors between the pale yellow Cheddar Blanco ones and the orange Zesty Queso ones.
Within the Zesty Queso ones, there was some variation in color, depending on the level of seasoning on any given piece, so some were a bit redder than others. The taste was pretty good, as there was a bit of extra spiciness to the Zesty Queso ones, and it was a nice mix of tastes when I ate both kinds in the same bite.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it does have the kick of a queso dip. Nice.
From the package: “Two flavors combined in one box!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road