Cheez-It Duoz Sharp Cheddar Parmesan
Taste test: This brand-new concept took two different kinds of Cheez-Its and combined them in one box.
It's kind of like what Doritos has done with its Collisions line of chips, which combine two different flavors of Doritos in one bag. The two kinds in this box could easily be distinguished by their different colors. The orange sharp cheddar ones were a bit tangier than your standard Cheez-Its, as they had some additional spices on them, so they were quite tasty on their own. The pale yellow parmesan ones were nice as well, with a tasty seasoning that was also fairly strong. I wasn't sure what to expect when I put one of each kind in my mouth at once, but it turned out to be a flavor explosion that combined the boldness of both flavors, loaded with lots of great Cheez-It taste. Nice job by the Cheez-Its folks with this combination.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: I think I can smell both cheddar and parmesan. Pretty good.
From the package: “Two flavors combined in one box!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Two Flavors (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road