Cheez-It Baked Snack Mix
Taste test: This snack mix included Chex-like cereal, wiggly bread sticks (called "Tater Twists" on the bag), "Bread Bites" that looked like mini-bagel chips, Cheez-Its and small knotted pretzels.
I found it kind of amusing that they used Chex in this, as this is a competitor to Chex Mix. And it turns out that they imiated Chex Mix in more ways than that, as the flavoring was very similar to the Worcestershire-like taste of the Traditional Chex Mix. The flavor was very good, and it went well with the very crisp bagel chips (though there seemed to be very few of them in the bag), pretzels and Chex. The Tater Twists were as real standout as the crunch texture was truly great with a nice taste as a bonus. The Cheez-Its themselves were almost an afterthought, as this mix would have succeeded just as well without them.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but kind of like the Worcestershire sauce that that they use in Chex Mix.
From the package: “Grab a handful of Cheez-It® Snack Mix the ready-to-go mix packed with tons of flavor and crunch ... the ultimate snacking satisfacion.”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Party Mixes (135 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road