Cheez-It Snap'd Jalapeño Jack
Taste test: This flavor of Cheez-Its took the same shape as the other Snap'd versions, such as Double Cheese, parallelograms with wavy surfaces, but this one looked quite different. It had a strong yellow color instead of the usual Cheez-It orange, with some green seasoning bits on the surfaces adding to the expectation of some jalapeño heat.
We crunched in to find the same nice Snap'd crispy crunch, and it came with a great explosion of flavor, a whole lot of jack cheese and an impressive kick of jalapeño zest that brought a good strong hot kick. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice Jack cheese smell, but couldn't really notice any jalapeño.
From the package: “cheese, thin & crispy” ... “made with 100% real cheese” ... “irresistibly cheesy” ... “delightfully thin” ... “crave-able crispy” ... “About 7 servings per container” ... “Serving size 21 Crisps (29g)”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road