Cheez-It Snap'd Jalapeño Jack
Taste test: This flavor of Cheez-Its took the same shape as the other Snap'd versions, such as Double Cheese, parallelograms with wavy surfaces, but this one looked quite different. It had a strong yellow color instead of the usual Cheez-It orange, with some green seasoning bits on the surfaces adding to the expectation of some jalapeño heat.
We crunched in to find the same nice Snap'd crispy crunch, and it came with a great explosion of flavor, a whole lot of jack cheese and an impressive kick of jalapeño zest that brought a good strong hot kick. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice Jack cheese smell, but couldn't really notice any jalapeño.
From the package: “cheese, thin & crispy” ... “made with 100% real cheese” ... “irresistibly cheesy” ... “delightfully thin” ... “crave-able crispy” ... “About 7 servings per container” ... “Serving size 21 Crisps (29g)”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road