Taste test: When Cheez-Its got into the sandwich business, they jumped in with both feet, as there were actually three flavors, the previously reviewed Italian 4 Cheese, this Spicy Queso one and a Classic Cheddar. They all followed the same formula, with six square sandwiches per pack and six packs inside the package.
I crunched in find a nice brittle feel from the oversized Cheez-It crackers and a mid-level heat from the orange-colored cheese filling. It was pretty tasty. Worthy of the Cheez-Its name.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a rancid cheese smell. Ick.
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road