Taste test: When Cheez-Its got into the sandwich business, they jumped in with both feet, as there were actually three flavors, the previously reviewed Italian 4 Cheese, this Spicy Queso one and a Classic Cheddar. They all followed the same formula, with six square sandwiches per pack and six packs inside the package.
I crunched in find a nice brittle feel from the oversized Cheez-It crackers and a mid-level heat from the orange-colored cheese filling. It was pretty tasty. Worthy of the Cheez-Its name.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a rancid cheese smell. Ick.
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (47 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Crackers (298 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (121 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road