Taste test: With the other two flavors of Cheez-It sandwiches, Italian 4 Cheese and Spicy Queso, they tried to get fancy. But with this Cheddar one, the Cheez-It folks kept it pretty basic, and the result was still good.
Everything followed the popular formula for cracker sandwiches, with six square sandwiches per packet, filling the oversized Cheez-Its sandwiches with an orange cheese (or should we say cheez?) layer. The package contained six packets. There was a good crumbly feel from the crackers and a very nice sharp cheddar taste from the filling. The result was better than your average cheese cracker sandwich, once again worthy of the Cheez-Its name.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sharp cheddar smell, like Cheez Wiz
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Sandwiches (268 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (117 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road