Taste test: With the other two flavors of Cheez-It sandwiches, Italian 4 Cheese and Spicy Queso, they tried to get fancy. But with this Cheddar one, the Cheez-It folks kept it pretty basic, and the result was still good.
Everything followed the popular formula for cracker sandwiches, with six square sandwiches per packet, filling the oversized Cheez-Its sandwiches with an orange cheese (or should we say cheez?) layer. The package contained six packets. There was a good crumbly feel from the crackers and a very nice sharp cheddar taste from the filling. The result was better than your average cheese cracker sandwich, once again worthy of the Cheez-Its name.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sharp cheddar smell, like Cheez Wiz
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road