Cheez-It Queso Fundido
Taste test: This version of Cheez-Its had a color much different from the original ones, with various shades of beige rather than orange, while retaining the original shape. Most of the pieces had a light smattering of fine green and red seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find the usual light crunch and a good flavor, with tomato and onion fairly noticeable along with white cheddar, but the promised jalapeño seemed to be absent. There wasn't any heat, nor jalapeño flavor, so it was more like a garden vegetable flavor than a zesty or spicy one. (Don't confuse these with Cheez-It Zingz Queso Fundido, which took on a different shape, plus really had the promised jalapeño kick.)
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit zesty, noticeably different from regular Cheez-Its.
From the package: “White Cheddar Cheese, Onion, Tomato and Jalapeño Pepper Flavors” ... “Munch on our newest cheesy, thin & crispy snack/Prueba nuestro nuevo, delgadito y crujiente snack de queso” ... “Nuevo”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road