Cheez-It Queso Fundido
Taste test: This version of Cheez-Its had a color much different from the original ones, with various shades of beige rather than orange, while retaining the original shape. Most of the pieces had a light smattering of fine green and red seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find the usual light crunch and a good flavor, with tomato and onion fairly noticeable along with white cheddar, but the promised jalapeño seemed to be absent. There wasn't any heat, nor jalapeño flavor, so it was more like a garden vegetable flavor than a zesty or spicy one. (Don't confuse these with Cheez-It Zingz Queso Fundido, which took on a different shape, plus really had the promised jalapeño kick.)
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit zesty, noticeably different from regular Cheez-Its.
From the package: “White Cheddar Cheese, Onion, Tomato and Jalapeño Pepper Flavors” ... “Munch on our newest cheesy, thin & crispy snack/Prueba nuestro nuevo, delgadito y crujiente snack de queso” ... “Nuevo”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1005 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (117 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road