Cheez-It Grooves Hot & Spicy Cheddar
Taste test: This new flavor of Grooves expanded on the original Sharp White Cheddar version by promising some spices in addition to that cheddar, with the same Grooves form factor — larger and thinner than standard Cheez-Its, with some subtle ripples and a series of holes on one side. The crackers had a dark orange color with a smattering of green seasoning bits and some fine powdery stuff.
I crunched in to find a very nice crunch — much more solid and crispier than original Cheez-Its — with delicious mix of cheese and a nice spicy heat. It might not be hot enough to satisfy hot sauce addicts, but as cheese crackers go, it was quite nicely hot. Tasty and delicious!
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly spicy or hit, but a tangy and nice cheese smell.
From the package: “crispy cracker chips” ... “Made with 100% real cheese” ... “Best of Cheez-It and a chip in one”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road