Taste test: This version of Cheez-Its came in an easily opened packet, filled with tiny hexagonal pieces.
They tasted like regular Cheez-Its, but the combination of tiny pieces and convenient packaging made it easy to pour them out of the packet directly into my mouth, so they could be consumed in a whole different way. (Pouring them on the hand first worked too, if you're into that sort of thing.)
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Cheez-Its smell.
From the package: “Mighty tiny baked snack crackers” ... “Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (114 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road