Taste test: This version of Cheez-Its came in an easily opened packet, filled with tiny hexagonal pieces.
They tasted like regular Cheez-Its, but the combination of tiny pieces and convenient packaging made it easy to pour them out of the packet directly into my mouth, so they could be consumed in a whole different way. (Pouring them on the hand first worked too, if you're into that sort of thing.)
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Cheez-Its smell.
From the package: “Mighty tiny baked snack crackers” ... “Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road