Cheez-It Extra Cheesy
Taste test: This Extra Cheesy version of Cheez-Its isn't the first time that Cheez-It has gone the extra mile, as they previously brought us Extra Toasty and Extra Big ones. But since Cheez-Its are really all about the cheese, this seemed like a particularly important development.
I opened the box and peeled open the bag to find that the crackers had a strong orange color, and there did appear to be extra bits of cheese powder on the surfaces. I crunched in to find the usual soft crunch, and my taste buds were immediately hit with lots of cheese and lots of salt — these were really quite cheesy! They were so good, I just couldn't stop eating them. Cheez-Its really outdid themselves here!
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong cheese smell.
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road