Cheez-It Duoz Jalapeño & Cheddar Jack
Taste test: This version of the two-flavors-one-box Cheez-It Duoz provided a good color contrast between the yellow Jalapeno ones and the orange Cheddar Jack ones. Other than the base color, there not much colored seasoning on either one, as the yellow ones had some green stuff, but less of it than it showed in the picture on the box.
I crunched in to find that the Jalapeno ones had just a bit of heat, but not a real jalapeno flavor. The Cheddar Jack ones didn't taste exactly like the original Cheez-Its, but the difference was far from vast. When I ate a bunch of both, it was a tasty combination, and it brought some extra heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not strongly jalapeno-like nor cheddary. Kind of muddled.
From the package: “Flavor that gets jala-al-eño face!” ... “Two flavors — one box” ... “Real cheese matters.™”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Two Flavors (22 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published January 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road