Cheez-It Duoz Jalapeño & Cheddar Jack
Taste test: This version of the two-flavors-one-box Cheez-It Duoz provided a good color contrast between the yellow Jalapeno ones and the orange Cheddar Jack ones. Other than the base color, there not much colored seasoning on either one, as the yellow ones had some green stuff, but less of it than it showed in the picture on the box.
I crunched in to find that the Jalapeno ones had just a bit of heat, but not a real jalapeno flavor. The Cheddar Jack ones didn't taste exactly like the original Cheez-Its, but the difference was far from vast. When I ate a bunch of both, it was a tasty combination, and it brought some extra heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not strongly jalapeno-like nor cheddary. Kind of muddled.
From the package: “Flavor that gets jala-al-eño face!” ... “Two flavors — one box” ... “Real cheese matters.™”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1036 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Two Flavors (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road