Cheez-It Duoz Jalapeño & Cheddar Jack
Taste test: This version of the two-flavors-one-box Cheez-It Duoz provided a good color contrast between the yellow Jalapeno ones and the orange Cheddar Jack ones. Other than the base color, there not much colored seasoning on either one, as the yellow ones had some green stuff, but less of it than it showed in the picture on the box.
I crunched in to find that the Jalapeno ones had just a bit of heat, but not a real jalapeno flavor. The Cheddar Jack ones didn't taste exactly like the original Cheez-Its, but the difference was far from vast. When I ate a bunch of both, it was a tasty combination, and it brought some extra heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not strongly jalapeno-like nor cheddary. Kind of muddled.
From the package: “Flavor that gets jala-al-eño face!” ... “Two flavors — one box” ... “Real cheese matters.™”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (418 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Two Flavors (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road