Cheez-It Duoz Bacon & Cheddar
Taste test: This version of the two-flavor Cheez-It Duoz featured regular cheddar pieces, with the typical orange Cheez-Its color, plus bacon-flavored ones with a less-bright yellow color that also included some tiny bits of dark seasoning. It was easy enough to tell the two kinds apart by look, but it wasn't a huge contrast.
I crunched in to various pieces to find the expected strong cheddar flavor from the cheddar ones, while the bacon ones had a sightly smoky flavor that really didn't scream (or even say) bacon to me. Both kinds tasted good, though, and the combination was good, just not all that close to real bacon.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bacony, but not the typical bacon smell.
From the package: “Bacon. It's like a high five for your mouth”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Two Flavors (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road