Taste test: This special Cheeseberger version of Cheez-Its didn't look much different from the original, as there wasn't even any noticeable difference in the orange color, but it did look like there was some extra powder on parts of the surfaces.
We crunched in to find that it did deliver on the promise of a cheeseburger taste. I was probably more the taste of the condiments on a cheeseburger than the burger part, but much like some potato chips that aimed for a cheeseburger taste, it reminded many of our tasters of a McDonald's cheeseburger. Particularly the cheese part of the cheeseburger. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a cheeseburger with lots of condiments, particularly pickle.
From the package: “You choose the champion! 3 new flavors ... your vote decides!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (47 snacks)
- Crackers (298 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (121 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road