Cheez-It Cheese Pizza
Taste test: Much like the Cheeseburger flavor of Cheez-Its, the pieces in this box generally looked pretty similar to the original, but the looks varied a lot from piece to piece, as some of the pieces had a noticeable smattering of darker seasoning.
I poured a whole bunch of pieces onto a plate and tried them to find that the ones without the extra seasoning tasted pretty much like regular Cheez-Its, while the ones with lots of seasoning had a noticeable zesty mix of spices, and the ones that looked somewhere in between tasted somewhere in between. The spices were zesty, reasonably tomato-like and went well with the Cheez-Its taste, but the combination didn't really say "pizza" to me. Maybe because they generally don't use cheddar on pizza? Anyway the taste was good, just not particularly pizza-like.
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell some tomato, but it didn't smell really like pizza.
From the package: “You choose the champion! 3 new flavors ... your vote decides!”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road