Cheez-It Buffalo Wing
Taste test: This new flavor of Cheez-Its didn't look notably different from the original, with the same orange color generally, with some darker spots on some of the pieces.
We crunched in to find the usual soft crunch and intense cheese taste, but there was a definite hot kick too, with a taste that was right on for Buffalo wing sauce, though not so much for the chicken part of the wings. The hot sauce worked well with the usual Cheez-It cheese, making for a nice spicy cheese taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like Cheez-Its, but a hint of hot sauce in there.
From the package: “Naturally flavored” ... “Made with 100% real cheese”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Crackers (293 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (119 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road