Cheez-It Buffalo Wing
Taste test: This new flavor of Cheez-Its didn't look notably different from the original, with the same orange color generally, with some darker spots on some of the pieces.
We crunched in to find the usual soft crunch and intense cheese taste, but there was a definite hot kick too, with a taste that was right on for Buffalo wing sauce, though not so much for the chicken part of the wings. The hot sauce worked well with the usual Cheez-It cheese, making for a nice spicy cheese taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like Cheez-Its, but a hint of hot sauce in there.
From the package: “Naturally flavored” ... “Made with 100% real cheese”
Online store: Buy Cheez-Its on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheez-Its (46 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (114 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road