ChaCha Potato Cracker Wasabi Flavor
Taste test: This package contained a clear plastic tray holding a long row of smallish, square, pale yellowish crackers with bits of green embedded inside. There were two sections of crackers in the tray, each not quite full, but at least the tray did keep all of the crackers unbroken.
I crunched in to find an excellent, very crisp, fairly light crunch. There was a very mild kick of wasabi, not nearly enough to give me any sort of rush, but at least the taste was there. And the crackers tasted great, as the wasabi mixed well with the potato-based crackers, and I just about couldn't stop eating them. Excellent.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Could not smell wasabi.
From the package: “Baked not fried” ... “Extra crunchy” ... “Product of China” ... “Servings Size 1 oz. (28g) Servings Per Container About 2” ... “Shan Dong Islamic Association Halal”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road