ChaCha Potato Cracker Wasabi Flavor
Taste test: This package contained a clear plastic tray holding a long row of smallish, square, pale yellowish crackers with bits of green embedded inside. There were two sections of crackers in the tray, each not quite full, but at least the tray did keep all of the crackers unbroken.
I crunched in to find an excellent, very crisp, fairly light crunch. There was a very mild kick of wasabi, not nearly enough to give me any sort of rush, but at least the taste was there. And the crackers tasted great, as the wasabi mixed well with the potato-based crackers, and I just about couldn't stop eating them. Excellent.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Could not smell wasabi.
From the package: “Baked not fried” ... “Extra crunchy” ... “Product of China” ... “Servings Size 1 oz. (28g) Servings Per Container About 2” ... “Shan Dong Islamic Association Halal”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road