ChaCha Potato Cracker Barbecue Flavor
Taste test: This package of crackers followed the same format as ChaCha's wasabi version, with a long row of small, square crackers divided into two sections.
The crackers looked a bit bland, with a pale color and not much in the way of seasoning to go along with their barbecue flavor, but when we crunched in, they delivered a great taste and texture. The feel was light and nicely crisp, with a light crunch, with a taste that was kind of like beef bouillon cubes. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild tangy smell.
From the package: “Baked not fried” ... “Extra crunchy” ... “Product of China” ... “Servings Size 1 oz. (28g) Servings Per Container About 2” ... “Shan Dong Islamic Association Halal”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road