Captain's Wafers Peanut Butter & Honey
Taste test: Each of the sandwiches in this six-sandwich cracker package had a thin layer of peanut butter between two square Captain's Wafers crackers.
The crackers were crispy and tasty, and the peanut butter tasted good as well, as if it had been freshly spread from the jar. Despite the thinness of the peanut butter layer, there was still a good amount of peanut butter taste. As for honey, I couldn't notice any. It just tasted like crackers and peanut butter to me.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Net Wt. 1 3/8 Oz (39g)”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Crackers (214 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road