Captain's Wafers Peanut Butter & Honey
Taste test: Each of the sandwiches in this six-sandwich cracker package had a thin layer of peanut butter between two square Captain's Wafers crackers.
The crackers were crispy and tasty, and the peanut butter tasted good as well, as if it had been freshly spread from the jar. Despite the thinness of the peanut butter layer, there was still a good amount of peanut butter taste. As for honey, I couldn't notice any. It just tasted like crackers and peanut butter to me.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter smell.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Net Wt. 1 3/8 Oz (39g)”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy. Review published December 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road