Captain's Wafers Grilled Cheese
Taste test: This pack contained six cracker sandwiches, each with two square Captain's Wafers surrounding a thin cheese filling.
They tasted quite good, as the crackers were very tasty and the cheese filling adding a mild amount of cheesiness. The taste did not remind me the least bit of a grilled cheese sandwich. After eating a few of the sandwiches, I was a bit disappointed by the level of cheese, so I opened up the next sandwich to look inside. There wasn't a whole lot of cheese inside, and what was there was so dry that it looked almost powdery. Even when I licked the cheese directly, I didn't get a very strong cheese taste. Still, these were good sandwiches. Definitely consider having these with a beverage, as the crackers can kind of dry out the mouth.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheez whiz and crackers smell, but not particularly like grilled cheese.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “Real Cheese” ... “Net Wt. 1 3/8 oz. (39g)”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Grilled Cheese (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road