Captain's Wafers Cream Cheese & Chives
Taste test: This package contained six square cracker sandwiches, and I like cream cheese with chives, so the flavor sounded very tempting.
When I first bit in, I could taste the good Captain's Wafers crackers, but not any cream cheese or chives. A few seconds later, I got maybe a little sensation of cream cheese and chives, but not much. I pulled the next sandwich open to check out the filling, and there was a very thin layer of some dry, almost powdery beige stuff with some green things (presumably the chives) in it. I licked the filling, but even that didn't say "cream cheese and chives" to me, though there was maybe remotely a bit of chive taste. These weren't bad (though definitely on the dry side) but they really didn't deliver much in terms of cream cheese or chives.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Maybe I could smell the crackers themselves, but no cream cheese or chives.
From the package: “0g Trans Fat” ... “New! Easy Open!”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Crackers (219 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by "Senator" Dick Kennedy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road