Taste test: This snack broke from the usual cracker sandwich formula of having six sandwiches per pack, but otherwise it was fairly standard, with just four of the usual size sandwiches per pack. There were six packs in the package.
The square crackers had a pattern of holes and a salmon-colored filling that spilled out the edges in places and showed through the holes.
I crunched in to find a nice crumbly feel to the crackers, with a soft filling that had a mild cheddar and jalapeño flavor. There was some heat, but not lots of it, and a mild aftertaste, also just slightly hot. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh jalapeño smell, fairly strong.
From the package: “Goodness baked in®” ... “New Look! Same Great Taste!” ... “6 individual 4 packs”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1060 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (426 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road