Taste test: This bag contained 10 individual packs of three crackers each, but each piece was far more than a normal size cracker. The height of each was pretty typical at 1-3/4 inches, but the width was something else entirely at about 5-1/4 inches. If you don't want to eat that big of a cracker, they were easy to break into smaller pieces, and you can even use the provided perforations to neatly break each one into thirds.
Once broken into thirds, the crackers themselves were kind of a cross between saltines and graham crackers, except with chocolate. The had the dimensions and thickness of saltines, but there was a fairly dark brown color with a coating of sugar on one side — and there was no salt to be found. The chocolate taste was very good. Our snackers liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the Philippines (62 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road