Burton's Daily Fish 'n' Chips Lashings of Red Sauce Flavour Baked Snack Biscuits
Taste test: This big package contained five single-serving packs of snacks in two shapes — fish (clearly) and chips (I suppose). The fish ones were a bit bigger than Goldfish. The "chips" were sort of wave-shaped, which doesn't generally match how I think of chips/fries, but the wave shape does work well with the fish theme.
I bit in to find a soft cracker crunch with a slightly tangy tomato flavor. The package described it as "red sauce" in one place and "tomato ketchup" in another. I liked the taste a lot, but it didn't say "ketchup" to me. That didn't stop me from eating two of the five bags right in a row!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the standard ketchup smell — sweeter, and tangy in a different way.
From the package: “Tomato ketchup flavor mini baked snack biscuits”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road