Bumble Bee Buffalo Style Chicken Salad with Crackers
Taste test: This box contained a 2.5-oz. can of Buffalo tuna, a bag of five smallish, round crackers and an adorable little baby plastic spoon — but kind of an odd one, because it was completely flat, not scoop-shaped, with a small lip around the top edge. It turned out to be more food than I thought it would be from the size of the box.
The chicken salad started with more of a pickled taste than I would expect from Buffalo chicken, but that's fairly typical for this type of ready-to-eat, shelf-stable salad. It had some chunks of green something that were apparently celery, as shown in the picture on the box, but it all looked much mushier in person. In the end, it was fairly hot with some spices, but still not a typical Buffalo chicken, not nearly as good as the StarKist Buffalo chicken (which came in a packet instead of a can and provided no crackers).
The amount of chicken salad lined up well with the number of crackers, allowing a generous amount of salad on all five of them.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly pickled, on top of the spicy chicken.
From the package: “Ready to Eat” ... “Hot!” ... “Refrigerate canned product in separate container after opening.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (54 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road