Baseball Ritz Crackers
Taste test: When it comes to crackers, it doesn't get much better than Ritz.
They're tasty. They're salty. They're sweet. They're crisp. They're crumbly. They're delicious. They go well with lots of things, from cheese to dip to peanut butter, and (unlike some crackers) they taste great even when eaten with nothing. How could anyone improve Ritz crackers? In this case, they added some indentations representing the stitches on a baseball to the tops of the round crackers, while leaving the bottoms untouched. This didn't make the crackers really all that much different, but it did make them a little more fun. Personally, I tried spreading some peanut butter onto some of the crackers, and that combination seemed a little bit dry. For the next batch, I used Fluff, and that combination was surprisingly awesome.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Ritz Crackers (not like baseballs). Nice.
From the package: “Why snackrifice? Fun at an affordable price — that's Ritz. And with these delicious combinations, you can enjoy the snacks you love for about $1.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Ritz Crackers (24 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Crackers (213 snacks)
- Baseball Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road