Taste test: These hexagonal crackers promised "flavor you can see" and that's an unusual claim, but I'm figuring they mean that there's lots of seasoning.
There indeed was, with plenty of green and orange on one side of each cracker, though barely any on the flip side. The crackers weren't regular hexagons, but more of an elongated shape, with a pattern of holes in them. They were very flavorful, though not really great as flavors go, and not really a barbecue taste. A slight heat in the aftertaste. Texture was pretty average too. Not impressed.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really barbecue-like at all. Just maybe mildly tomatoey.
From the package: “Flavor you can see” ... “Baked not fried” ... “Puts a Smile in every Lunchbox”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road