Achiras Huilenses La Original
Taste test: These roughly tube-shaped snacks were yellow on the outside and looked fairly dense, at least compared to similarly shaped cheese puffs. The tubes were a bit over half an inch in diameter.
I crunched into the first one to find that the inside was solid, with kind of a cracker-like crunch, though far thicker than any normal cracker would be. It had a mild cheese taste that was just OK, as it didn't taste bad, but it just wasn't quite the kind of cheese that I like.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Cheese Biscuit” ... “It doesn't contain preservatives and colors or artificial flavors.” ... “Ingredients: Achira Flour, Peasant Cheese, Eggs, Vegetable Margarine and Salt.” ... “Colombian Product” ... “El Auténtico Sabor Opita!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road