Taste test: This brick-like package contained about 25 square crackers, each with 13 small holes (a 3x3 grid overlaid onto a 2x2 grid). The crackers measured just under 2 inches per side. They had a nice golden yellow color.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and very soft feel, with a buttery, salty taste that was a lot like Ritz crackers. We love Ritz Crackers, so that's a good thing, even though these weren't round at all! They were maybe a hint less buttery and salty than Ritz, but still just as good. The package was quite convenient, as it protected the crackers from breakage and had a pull-tab near one end to create an opening that allowed crackers to be easily accessed one at a time.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice.
From the package: “Anytime...Anywhere... The right snack in the right biscuit”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road