Taste test: This package contained small cookies with two elements to each: a round beige cookie, about 3/4 inch in diameter, and a dollop of sugary frosting, generally with a pentagon shape, on top. The frosting came in yellow, white and green versions.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a sweet taste, as the cookie delivered some sugar, and the frosting, even more. It was a good taste, and eating just a few cookies (far fewer than 1/5 of the package, the serving size in the Nutrition Facts) was pretty satisfying.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Product of P. R. C.” ... “Storage: Avoid High Temperature, Humidity and Direct Sunlight” ... “5 servings per container” ... “Keep The City Clean”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road