Taste test: These cookies followed the same format as Wibisco's Chocolate Biscuits, rectangular with a house and some flowers on the front, promising ginger instead of chocolate in this case.
I crunched in to find a mild ginger taste on the first bite, with good sweetness too, but by the time I finished the first cookie, the ginger had reached a more typical ginger snaps level of kick. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “Jengibre” ... “Made in Barbados”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road