Taste test: These cookies followed the same format as Wibisco's Chocolate Biscuits, rectangular with a house and some flowers on the front, promising ginger instead of chocolate in this case.
I crunched in to find a mild ginger taste on the first bite, with good sweetness too, but by the time I finished the first cookie, the ginger had reached a more typical ginger snaps level of kick. Good cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “Jengibre” ... “Made in Barbados”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Barbados (3 reviews)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road