The coconut did get a little stronger after that. I didn't notice the mushy coconut texture during the crunch phase of eating, but I did feel some tiny coconut bits in my mouth after the fact. A pretty good cookie, especially if you like the taste of coconut, but only in moderation.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet coconut smell, fairly strong.
From the package: Ingredients include “pulverized sugar (sugar, corn starch).”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road