Taste test: These rectangular cookies from Barbados — the first snack out of more than 8100 that we've reviewed to originate in that island country — had a design on one side depicting a house surrounded by some flowers.
I poured myself a glass of milk and crunched in to my first cookie to find a nice crumbly crunch with a tasty chocolate flavor. The packet contained 14 cookies, and I ended up eating half of them with that milk as a dessert to follow up a spicy sandwich. Nice cookies!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Net Weight 105g (3.70oz)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road