Taste test: Having already reviewed the ginger and chocolate versions of the Shirley cookies, now it's on to a less exciting flavor, which we'll call Original, though it didn't actually say that on the wrapper. The cookies had the same rectangular shape and house-with-flowers design as the other flavors, with a beige color.
I crunched in to find just some very slight sweetness and a really nice overall taste. Nothing fancy here, just a good plain cookie. And definitely a cookie, not a cracker, but the wheat flavor had me wanting to try them with cheese. I cut some slices of Pepper Jack, which convenient had the same dimensions as the cookies, and the combination worked really well!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild butter cookie smell.
From the package: “Made in Barbados” ... “Serving Size: 4 cookies (30g)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road