Taste test: These cookies brought the Wegmans store-brand take on Oreos into the Halloween zone. The package had some very nicely done Halloween art, but the cookies were pretty standard, the only Halloween alteration being the use of orange-colored filling. The outer faces of the cookies had the stylized W (for Wegmans) in the middle, surrounded by a floral pattern — no special Halloween designs. But they really got the color right on the filling, with the perfect Halloween shade of orange. Combined with the black cookies, the sandwiches had a definite Halloween look.
I crunched in to find a crunch very similar to Oreos, with lots of chocolate and lots of creme filling. The filling tasted noticeably different from the familiar Oreo filling, but it didn't seem particularly better or worse. Good cookies. Eat with milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Almost nothing.
From the package: “Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies” ... “Naturally flavored” ... “Serving size 2 cookies (27g)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road