Taste test: These cookies brought the Wegmans store-brand take on Oreos into the Halloween zone. The package had some very nicely done Halloween art, but the cookies were pretty standard, the only Halloween alteration being the use of orange-colored filling. The outer faces of the cookies had the stylized W (for Wegmans) in the middle, surrounded by a floral pattern — no special Halloween designs. But they really got the color right on the filling, with the perfect Halloween shade of orange. Combined with the black cookies, the sandwiches had a definite Halloween look.
I crunched in to find a crunch very similar to Oreos, with lots of chocolate and lots of creme filling. The filling tasted noticeably different from the familiar Oreo filling, but it didn't seem particularly better or worse. Good cookies. Eat with milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Almost nothing.
From the package: “Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies” ... “Naturally flavored” ... “Serving size 2 cookies (27g)”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road